Hello guest, login
Show price in:
- Information that we collect from you
To facilitate your transaction you will provide DiamondVirgin.com with specific and necessary information, known as your personal identification information. This information may include a first and last name; home and billing or other physical address; email address; phone numbers and a credit card number and expiration date. With this information we will be able to identify you and your order from all of our other customers and their orders. In addition when you visit our website, your specific IP Address will be recorded.
- Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser of your computer's hard drive. They may be described at electronic "passports" that inform us when you re-visit the site, as well as your movements and activities within our website.
We combine the information provided by cookies to identify our site's popular pages and services, and then arrange them in a more customized manner. We also use the information gathered by cookies to help us improve the functionality of our site by keeping track of what you have in your shopping basket or in or in your wish list, for your later review (so you can go directly to the items you have been setting aside for consideration).
Please note that cookies do not cause any harm to your computer and do not store any personal or private information. If you desire, you may also disable the cookies, although this may affect the performance of our site.
- Information that we collect from you.
We collect your personal identification information that is necessary to process your order. This information will include but may to be limited to your first and last name; home, billing or other physical address; an email address; phone number or other contact information; and a credit card number and expiration date.
By visiting our site your individual IP address will be collected. This is used to identify problems on with the site and control operation of the website. It is also used to gather information on website traffic patterns, aggregate demographics and duration of sessions. Use of your individual IP address together with your personal information can also be used to identify potential credit card fraud.
We will store most of your personal identification information on our secure servers and ensure that it is as up-to-date as possible. In terms of the Data Protection Act of 1998 you have a right to ask us what information we hold about you. This can be done by writing an email titled "Data Protection" to the DiamondVirgin.com intellectual property department at service@DiamondVirgin.com. We shall promptly deal with any such enquiries.
IMPORTANT: YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS WILL BE STORED IN THE HIGHLY SECURED SERVER OF PROTX. TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLETE SECURITY WE DO NOT STORE ANY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON ANY OF OUR SERVERS.
- How we use this information
- We do not pass on your personal identification information to any third party except those that are necessary for completing your transaction with DiamondVirgin.com. Amongst others this may include our shipping companies, diamond and jewelry suppliers, diamond setters and credit card financing companies. Such third parties will only receive the information that is required for them to perform their functions in relation to your transaction with DiamondVirgin.com.
- By merely browsing the DiamondVirgin.com website you will not be revealing any personal identification information. Where you have provided DiamondVirgin.com with your personal identification information, DiamondVirgin.com shall use such information to confirm and process your order, respond to your queries and enquiries and provide you with relevant information regarding your order.
- DiamondVirgin.com may also use your personal identification information for internal analysis purposes. This may include analysis for errors, omissions and accuracy in your information. In addition DiamondVirgin.com may use your personal identification information for analysis of market information such as our customer demographics, interests, and purchasing preferences.
- Where you as a DiamondVirgin.com customer, chose to make use of special offers made available to you by one affiliate partners we shall pass on only the necessary personal identification information to such affiliate partner.
- How we store and transmit this information.
- We are constantly updating our systems to provide you with the latest security technologies, to best protect your personal identification information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Your personal identification information is stored on our servers behind secure firewall and security systems, with limited access.
- When transferring your sensitive personal identification information, such as credit card details, over the internet we protect this information by utilizing 128 Secure Sockets Technology (SSL) encryption technology, provided by Verisign. Secure Sockets Technology encrypts your credit card details, and protects it against unauthorized access.
- Your credit card details will be stored in the highly secured server of Protx. To ensure your complete security we shall not store any of your credit card details on any of our servers.
- (UK) Data Protection act of 1998.
- DiamondVirgin.com is registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998).
- The Data Protection Act has as its objective the promotion of high standards in the handling of personal information, the protection of the individuals right to privacy, and granting individuals the right to view information being held on them.
- DiamondVirgin.com is fully committed to implementation of the legal and best practice principles of the Data Protection Act through all of our systems and procedures.
- You may find more information on our responsibilities and your rights by referring to the Data Protection Act website at http://www.dataprotection.gov.uk/
- DiamondVirgin.com reserve our right to make any changes to this policy from time to time.
- By continuing to use this website you indicate your agreement to any such changes.
- To discontinue receiving email from DiamondVirgin.com
You may unsubscribe from the DiamondVirgin.com email newsletter and other email correspondence by logging into the My Account page at any time and deselect the correspondence checkbox. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line, and we will remove you from our lists.